Google

Monday, March 28, 2005

Finished Projects

Since my last post I've been doing a lot of knitting.

*I knitting & felted a Bunny Rabbit from the Fiber Trends pattern. Still need to give him eyes, nose and a mouth...
*Felted booties - Stoney Hill Kit. What a great kit. I knitted it as a sample for the store. I don't think I've mentioned I work at on of the LYS in Charlotte, NC - Charlotte Yarn.
*Another sample for the store...used Tahki Cotton Classic and knitted up Lilly Chin's scraf/shawl pattern.
*Learning to Double-knit using Jean Wright's pattern from "Socks". Probably not the smartest way to learn double knitting, but I have wanted to knit those for years. I got some tips from DIY's Knitty Gritty, which helped tremendously.
*Felted purse. Made up my own pattern. Everyone thought it was a hat before I felted it. I'll post a picture of this one when I complete the handle. Couldn't decide before felting what kind of handle to put on it.
*Just started on Plymouth's S274 lacey shawl with Classic Elite "Miracle"

1 Comments:

Blogger Tvini said...

I'm a big Stony Hill fan, but I haven't seen the kits. I'll have to check that out!

Didn't realize you had your own blog until I saw the newsletter from Charlotte Yarn today. I'm Heather, and my LJ is http://www.livejournal.com/users/tvini

11/29/2005 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page