Google

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Mitten Mania

I've been working on Christmas presents. The theme for this year is "Mitten Mania". I have 1 pair of the Snow Country Felt Mittens left. I've been knitting a few things out of the great new book, Handkint Holidays from Melanie Falik. I've done the Flap-top mittens and working on the Log Cabin Socks. The color I chose was too dark to see the pattern really good. I'm hoping that when they are worn the pattern will look better. I used Cascade Pastaza.

I'm also working on Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton's Ripsa from Book #1.

I just got Special Knits (Debbie Bliss) in the mail on Thurs.-can't wait to start knitting out of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Piper said...

Lulu's sweater was a pattern from www.knitty.com. It's the "Penny". I also added a rib around the leg to help it fit better.

11/30/2005 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page