Google

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

At a loss

I can't believe it, but I don't have a thing to knit... Ok, nothing that I am excited about. I'm still working on the Noro sweater, but it's not too mobile. I have been working on Christmas gifts. Is Christmas here yet? I love making the stocking cap from Hip to Knit, but even getting a little worn out on that. Made the Floral Hat from Louisa Hardings new Accessories book. I love it and can't wait to make another one (for myself-after Christmas)! Her flowers are too cute and easy. I'm excited to make the Ribbed Hat from the same book. I love her yarns and the colors are wonderful. I had the pleasure of taking a class with her this summer when she was introducing them, so I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page