Google

Monday, July 17, 2006

Day 3

Tomorrow is "Day 3", the day I've been waiting for. I should have a time frame of this cycle after tomorrows appointment. I keep thinking I shouldn't get too excited, but it's an exciting thing! "Balance" is going to be my new word of the year!

I've been trying to keep myself busy while waiting. Knitting Guild is consuming time right now as we plan a Knit-In and a Fall Workshop. My UFO's got a little side tracked...oh how easy that is to do. I did finish a pair of socks that had been sitting around for a year, and the hood is now attached to the Greeting from Knit Cafe Cardigan (which is on display at Charlotte Yarn). The sleeves turned out not to be as bad as I thought. It's amazing how projects seem easier when you take a break from them. I am trying to finish the Noro Ripsa sweater from last November :( I now have the front and back done and decided to do the sleeves from the shoulder down. I have a good start on a 3/4 length sleeve, but don't think that would suit this sweater at all! So, I'll keep knitting away, in between the NEW project I started. I just couldn't help myself. A student/friend of mine just finished the Lily Chin Reversible Cable Afghan and it was gorgous...I had to start on for myself. I wanted to use the yarn it called for and another LYS had it at 40% off. I ask you...How could I pass that up?

My camera battery is dead and I just found the charger, so I don't have any pictures to post. Maybe this weekend. Wednesday I leave for Chicago. I'm so excited to go see my favorite Cubbies play. Dad and I are going with tickets that Gizmo Dog gave him. Dad took care of the dogs while we were in Italy and Gizmo was not on his best behavior for his grandpa. (Long, not so pleasent story involving cleaning carpet and trips to the Vet!) Dad definately deserves these tickets and more! I also will get to see my sister-in-law and nephews! Don't know that I'll get any yarn shop stops in on this trip, but I'll let you know when I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page