Google

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bobcats Lose :(

We are now in "Bobcat Mania" My time for the next 2 1/2 weeks will be consumed by Bobcat games every other night. Hopefully we will see some wins in there.

I can't believe how fast time is flying, it is Jan. 31st already and I haven't posted since Jan. 6th. I have been knitting...I finished an Elizabeth Zimmerman Baby Surprise Jacket. I was determined to use up the left over yarn from the felted mittens. After the Baby Surprise Jacket I still had some left, so I made the laptop cover from Alterknits (Great book by the way!) I finished the Mukluks while I was in IL. Mom loves them. She wants to show them off to everyone. What a great feeling to have your mother so proud of you. So the next project I have started for her is socks. I am having a bit of ADD thought. I can't seem to stick with one project. I have a baby blanket started (for myself-hopefully the 4th IUI with work!). It's a pattern from Vogue Knitting's Shawls and Scarves. I have been wanting to do a big lace project. I was just listening to the podcast Cast On today and she was talking about the same book. She is doing a huge lace project out of it too. She calls it "knitting in purgatory". I could relate a little. I want to start a felted purse pattern that I picked up at the store (Charlotte Yarn) and a scarf for my mom. She wants a LONG scarf and I saw one that a customer wore in the other day and thought it would be perfect for mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page