Google

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

11 days until Christmas

I finished another Christmas present yesterday. I think I'm in denial about how much time I have to finish the rest of my knitted gifts, hence the title of today's blog. Ahhh...11 more days! The most recent finished gift was my 1st KnitWhits hat. It turned out really cute and I can't believe it knitted up so fast. Especially since it was the Sydney hat which is stripes. I swore the last time I knitted stripes I wouldn't be doing that again for a long time. It helped that I knit the smallest size, in the round and did a 3 needle bind off at the top (no sewing!)

I'm hoping to get in the Christmas mood this weekend while I'm in Chicago. My annual trip with Aunt Linda (aka "Grandma"), Audra and Traci is going to be a much different this year. Audra is anxiously awaiting her little girl to enter the world. We thought Allie would be here last weekend, but she's just not ready. So, if she comes this weekend we'll not only miss Audra, but Aunt Linda too! Grandma will have to be there to welcome the little one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page