Google

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Excitement leads to more waiting...

My appointment today went well. I am ready to start IVF...once I complete a form for "Shared Risk" and wait to be approved and have a HSG next week. I have such mixed feelings. I am so excited that everything gave me a clear go ahead, especailly because I was nervous about having cysts that would delay the process. But, I am also anxious to get started. I didn't think it would take this long to get going. "Patience" My Aunt told me today that I have this, which I do, but it is difficult to find it when it comes to the waiting.

Meanwhile, I am having a great time knitting this...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Got you added to Count Your Socks - thanks for joining us!

7/22/2006 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Piper
I am so proud of you. Did you recuperate from your plane saga? The Brennans were having a great trip as of yesterday morning. Let me know if you receive this message!!!

7/23/2006 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page