Google

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot

...could it be any hotter out? I think I'm going to melt every time I step outside. I have no motivation to do anything and there is so much I need to do...Laundry-Yuck!, clean my craft room (you think cool, you have a craft room-I'd post a picture, but I'm so embarrassed I don't even want to walk in there. I could get swallowed up by some yarn or the endless amount of scrapbook supplies. Exercise has definitely been out of the question! My dear friend and her dad tried to get me out the other day to ride bikes...It made me sweat just thinking about it! I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it's so hot I almost don't want to knit-GASP!!! Of course, I persevere through that and have finished 1 sleeve of the Rispa sweater and started the 2nd.

2 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh God. Good luck with that. I couldn't do. I can't stand needles.

8/04/2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Tvini said...

Yikes. Unfortunately, my only experience giving shots is to my cat - and even THAT freaked me out the first 20 times or so. He, on the other hand, could have cared less. Eventually, it was just routine for us both.

Yeah, I'm thinking "my cat" doesn't equate to "Piper's body" in this equation. Nonetheless - hang in there, baby!

8/06/2006 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page